What do you need to submit? 

  • Interview Worksheet.
  • W2's and/or 1099's
  • Any other relevant tax documents and information. 


Become the reliable tax and financial planning consultant to military families, wife entrepreneurs, contractors and small businesses. 

About us


How do I prepare your taxes?

I am registered with the IRS with a PTIN to be able to submit taxes electronically. IRS requires me as a tax preparer to pass a background check. In addition, I am an Enrolled Agent with the IRS.

You will upload your documents to our securefilepro website, or I will pick up copies of your tax paperwork and tax interview worksheet on-base or at a convenient off-base location and I will contact you to let you know how much money you will be getting back or you owe, and from there I will get your e-signature.

I also, have a home office for your convenience. 

Once your taxes are prepared I will send you an e-mail with the electronic copy of your tax return, or you can pick up your copy. Pay cash, check, or through PayPal. Your signatures are require for the completion of the return. 


mission and vision

Tax Preparation and tax planning

Our main focus is to offer tax preparation services to military and contractors overseas. In addition, helping small businesses succeed.  

We also have a special interest in helping people achieve their financial freedom objectives through financial coaching. Please ask us for that service.


Work with local communities including military families and contractors to help them minimize tax liability through tax and financial planning.

I have been in business for over three years, during which time I have been able to help individuals, military wives, and contractors with their tax issues. In addition, I have been doing my internship with two practices remoterly in the United States, and help them prepare over 150 returns. Nonetheless, I also worked as an employee for a CPA in IL and helped prepare 180 returns in the 2020 tax season. 

For complex business returns, I can refer you to an experienced tax professional who would be able to assist you in the preparation of the return, whether it's an EA or a CPA, you choose!

Cristina O. De Franco, EA

I am an Enrolled Agent with the IRS. EAs are tax practitioners who are federally authorized to practice before the IRS. 

I have been practicing taxation, for more than three tax seasons within the military community and as an intern with different tax practices in VA, WA, and an employee in IL. 

After taking a short break, I have embarked on my dream of starting my own company, and working from home, by doing what I enjoy, taxes and helping craft personal financial goals. 

I am a mother of one and a military wife.

Tax & financial Coaching Services